Monday, November 29, 2010

30/11/2010 Barca 5 Real Madrid 0

Today is the last day of the second last month of the tenth year of the third millennium. I started this blog today. I was kinda like thinking, hey, I'm seventeen now. seventeen years past so fast, no? Well, this blog's gonna be all my thoughts and all so ya, hope you fell the way I do, too.

As you can see from the theme and pictures, I'm all for Manchester United, FC Barcelona and both the Milan teams. :)

Anyway this just came in.

For all the Blaugrana fans, this one's for you;

BARCELONA 5 REAL MADRID 0

Try laughing now Ronaldo. Your old team is doing so well unbeaten without you when you are resorting to assaulting opponent managers to dissipate your frustration of being defeated. LOSER

Anyway the scenario at the Camp Nou yesterday was chaos, TTM. Hope we don't see this happen again, especially not at the return fixture at the Bernabeu. Or else Ronaldo will be hiding shurikens in his shorts and taking out our dear Barca stars.
I'LL BE WATCHIN' YOU, CR.

No comments:

Post a Comment